• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio In Mn?

Jeff Miller

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So did anyone on here attend the Elio showing in Roseville last year?

I was quite disappointed that the nearest planned event to MN is Oshkosh, WI and was getting all set to start a letter writing campaign to bring the car here. That is until I realized I was just too late coming to the game and already missed my opportunity :(

I hope to see it sometime and may yet venture to Oshkosh to see the car. Not having seen one is probably the only thing that has kept me from bumping from my $250 in to $1000 all in.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Visiting the Elio in Oshkosh may work out very well for you as there is a good chance the P5 will be there. You will enjoy it either way, so have your upgrade money ready, as the P4 is great but hopefully you will be among the early ones to be able to check out the P5. :)

Jeff Miller

Elio Addict
Reaction score

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A new possibility for the northland to see the elio. I found this posted to facebook 22 hours ago:

That would be great news. So far nothing new on the web site. I think I have checked 6 times today waiting for reservation update and schedule update. Do you think I am a little obsessive? LOL :-) Z

Top Bottom