• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Motors Blog 3/28/2014

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
New post on Elio Motors
blavatar-default.png

4990158d1c332b09c424f513b07477d2?s=50&d=identicon&r=G.png
And then there were two!
by eliomotors
Hello Elio fans, Happy Friday! We had a good week this week and moved ever closer to making the Elio a reality. Before we get to the Elio Championship match-up lets talk tour stops.

The Elio Preview is back at full strength and had great stops in San Antonio and Austin this week. Today the team was in Tucson and had a great turn-out. Here is the schedule for this week:

Many have asked about a future schedule. We have put some big events on the schedule and here is a sampling of where we will be this year:

This is not every stop, just some of the larger events that we will attend. These stops are subject to change, please check the website under the News tab for any updates as we near the event date.

elio_colors.png

March Elio Color Madness is down to two! The votes have been tabulated and boy was it close! One of the match-ups were decided by less than 200 votes.. which would cause a recount in Florida. There are no "hanging chads" though and the results are final.

In first game Sour Apple put up a great fight but came up a little short against Licorice. Licorice turned out to be just too popular for the sentimental favorite Sour Apple. "Thank you to all of my supporters" Sour Apple went on to say "you haven't seen the last of me, I will be a color to contend with for years to come." The final vote was close but Licorice moves into the final 54-46.

#1 seeded Licorice will meet the upstart and overall #3 Creamsicle after an epic battle in which Creamsicle outlasted Red Hot 51 -49. This match was decided by less than 200 votes and Red Hot is living up to its name. "I am proud of the effort and appreciative of my fans, but am steamed that I don't get a shot at a title. Look out next year!" Red Hot was quoted as it sped out of the room.

marchmadbracket3.jpg

So the final is set... #1 Licorice versus #3 Creamsicle in a one week battle for the championship of Elio March Color Madness! The early Vegas line has Licorice favored by .5%, making this match-up basically a pick 'em! Vote early, not often, and may the best color win!

View Poll

As always, thank you for your support!

eliomotors | March 28, 2014 at 11:42 pm | Categories: Uncategorized | URL:http://wp.me/p467Yh-5b

Comment See all comments

Unsubscribe to no longer receive posts from Elio Motors.
Change your email settings at Manage Subscriptions.

Trouble clicking? Copy and paste this URL into your browser:
http://eliomotors.wordpress.com/2014/03/28/and-then-there-were-two/

Thanks for flying with wp-footericon.png WordPress.com
b.gif

Top Bottom