• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Motors One Day Event?

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So what is it?

ago.eliomotors.com_hs_fs_hub_358290_file_2519287091_jpg_ELIO_L4202335bc3d0440c01bf3f1c4a03a605.jpg
Hello John,

As always, thank you for your continued support of Elio Motors. Much of our success is due to our enthusiastic fan base and we are fortunate to have people like you along for the ride. There are times when our success is heightened by your participation, which is why we are calling on the troops.

First thing Thursday we will be sharing with you a one-day initiative in which Elio Motors has been invited to participate. The opportunity has immense potential and its success depends on the support of our fans via Twitter. Given our amazing fan base we are confident the end result will be continued momentum towards production. Therefore, tomorrow morning please keep a lookout for an email from us with specific details.

Thank you in advance for your participation in this 24-hour effort.

The Elio Team

[Broken External Image]

facebook-24x24.png linkedin-24x24.png twitter-24x24.png googleplus-24x24.png

Elio Motors 2942 North 24th Street Suite 114-700 Phoenix, AZ 85016 US

You received this email because you are subscribed to Informational Email from Elio Motors.

Update your email preferences to choose the types of emails you receive.

Unsubscribe from all future emails

Okie51

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So what is it?

ago.eliomotors.com_hs_fs_hub_358290_file_2519287091_jpg_ELIO_L4202335bc3d0440c01bf3f1c4a03a605.jpg
Hello John,

As always, thank you for your continued support of Elio Motors. Much of our success is due to our enthusiastic fan base and we are fortunate to have people like you along for the ride. There are times when our success is heightened by your participation, which is why we are calling on the troops.

First thing Thursday we will be sharing with you a one-day initiative in which Elio Motors has been invited to participate. The opportunity has immense potential and its success depends on the support of our fans via Twitter. Given our amazing fan base we are confident the end result will be continued momentum towards production. Therefore, tomorrow morning please keep a lookout for an email from us with specific details.

Thank you in advance for your participation in this 24-hour effort.

The Elio Team

[Broken External Image]

facebook-24x24.png linkedin-24x24.png twitter-24x24.png googleplus-24x24.png

Elio Motors 2942 North 24th Street Suite 114-700 Phoenix, AZ 85016 US

You received this email because you are subscribed to Informational Email from Elio Motors.

Update your email preferences to choose the types of emails you receive.

Unsubscribe from all future emails

I don't twitter. Should I? I do spread the word by mouth to about anyone I meet( Dentist, Grocery store, Kia dealer, DR, Fast food, Soccer games, etc).

Top Bottom