• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Motors Tour At Tacoma In July

CRUZR

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Anyone here going to the Tacoma Tour in July?
There is a NW Elio Motors group on Facebook and I'm trying to get a concensus for a Meet n Greet either at a close by eating establishment or time to meet at the EMV when EM is in Tacoma in July.
Ya might want to join the Facebook group as its a small group for mainly Oregon and WA. State EM folks.
Hope to meet some Washington EM future owners soon.

olddog1946

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hi Gary,
We already talked via facebook, I may take a ride over there when the P4 shows up, guess it all depends on the weather. The only time I drive my car any more is to the grocery store. But I'm always up for a ride, lol.

Dreamsinger

Elio Fan
Reaction score
There is a NW Elio Motors group on Facebook and I'm trying to get a concensus for a Meet n Greet either at a close by eating establishment or time to meet at the EMV when EM is in Tacoma in July.
Ya might want to join the Facebook group as its a small group for mainly Oregon and WA. State EM folks.

I considered it but Tacoma on a 4th of July weekend? No way. I'm going down to Portland the next weekend.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm posting the event announcement here as well as in Elio Events. I will update it when I get more information. :-) Z

7/4 - 7/6
Tacoma, WA
Freedom Festival Stay tuned for times and locations!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Tacoma update - hopefully there will be more information later in the week. :-) Z

Jul 04, 2014Tacoma, WA Freedom Festival Waterfront
Jul 06, 2014Tacoma, WA Freedom Festival

CRUZR

Elio Fan
Reaction score

A few of us WA. State folks are planning to get together at the Poodle Dog in Fife about 10 AM on Saturday, July 5th.to meet n Greet and then head over to to see the EMV Tour.

We are posting it on The NW Elio Owners forumon Facebook.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A few of us WA. State folks are planning to get together at the Poodle Dog in Fife about 10 AM on Saturday, July 5th.to meet n Greet and then head over to to see the EMV Tour.

We are posting it on The NW Elio Owners forumon Facebook.
Hi CRUZR. One word of caution - the EM Event page only shows the Waterfront for 7/4 and Freedom Festival for 7/6. That information was posted today. I will keep watching for additional information but that is all I have for now.
:-) Z

CRUZR

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hi CRUZR. One word of caution - the EM Event page only shows the Waterfront for 7/4 and Freedom Festival for 7/6. That information was posted today. I will keep watching for additional information but that is all I have for now.
:) Z
I'm aware of that. I contacted my EM guy and they don't have more than that. I posted it on Facebook already.
They'll post by Friday.. lol

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
7/3/2014 Tacoma Update

Jul 04, 2014Tacoma, WA Freedom Fair - Location: Parking Lot NEAR Duke's Chowder House 3327 Ruston Way - Look for "Smoke N Thunder" Jet Car Partner!
Jul 06, 2014Tacoma, WA Freedom Festival - Tacoma Narrows Airfield - Look for "Smoke N Thunder" Jet Car Partner! 11am - 5pm

Top Bottom