• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Ohio Enthusiasts T-shirts

How many Elio OHIO Enthusiast T-Shirts do you want?

Votes: 3 60.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reaction score
It was kicked around at the last Elio OHIO Enthusiasts Meeting about ordering us some T-Shirts. I'm prepared to take two or three bids for the job. Price, Quality and less work on my part. I don't want a lot of plastic. Something along the line of what the Elio Owners.com has available would be nice.
So, if I dive into this who all is willing to get one?
And, mind you the shirts will have Elio OHIO Enthusiasts on them. Target price under $22. including S&H.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
It was kicked around at the last Elio OHIO Enthusiasts Meeting about ordering us some T-Shirts. I'm prepared to take two or three bids for the job. Price, Quality and less work on my part. I don't want a lot of plastic. Something along the line of what the Elio Owners.com has available would be nice.
And, mind you the shirts will have Elio OHIO Enthusiasts on them. Target price under $22. including S&H.
Just a suggestion; wouldn't Ohio Elio Enthusiasts have a better ... flow to it? Elio Ohio Enthusiasts doesn't quite flow as well (say it enough times and it's a tongue twister). ;)

saltydog72

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score

Not sure y i did not see this ,did u order theses already?

JFBranscom

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Sorry but I didn't see this post about Tee's for Ohio until yesterday.
And you know that Janet and I would like at least one for each of us, so please include us in your survey.

Two Old People Waiting For Our Elio

Top Bottom