• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Ohio Membership Update

Reaction score
Hi There Craig ! I'm still waiting for ya to 'check your work schedule'. I have a terrible memory so I depend on my notes. That's what I have down beside you name. If your thinking about this official map, it's because some of the Elio Ohio Members are still sitting on the fence and hasn't put a deposit down yet. And my 'sticky note map' isn't updated yet. I am behind on spring, outside. Weed whacking, hoof trimming, barn and coops need cleaned and my tractor has a flat back tire. I'll get around to it, lol. Since my heart attack, I've been moving a bit slow. So excited about meeting everybody in Columbus June 21 with the Elio Team. I am depending on our Columbus members to choose a nice place near 'the mall' for us. So, Great to hear from you and I hope you will be able to attend. Not funny you work, funny my notes are as behind as my chores.

golfsteve

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes! Golfsteve is around ! I'm here ! I'm there ! I,m everywhere ! Beware ! ( OK so I'm 66 (0n the 21st) and a little off at times )

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
Your my support Steve. Just knowing your here makes it all good. You all set to see the Elio Team Saturday the 21 .... ? Hey, That's the First Day of Summer ! Less Than Two Weeks Away !!!! I'm excited. WOW We will be able to wish you Happy Birthday in person!

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
-----------------------------------------------------------------
SouthWest

Tim Nichols - Greenville, Oh
Tom Nichols - Greenville, Oh
Greg Ellis - Greenville, Oh
Greg, welcome from New Mexico and to the forum. "Quick NE Ohio #1685" has become the defacto "den mother" for the Ohio Elio group and you can count on her giving you a straight answer. She is the Zelio equavilent for Ohio (you will soon learn about Zelio). She has spearheaded a very active state group and I encourage you to get involved. Enjoy this historic journey.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
-----------------------------------------------------------------
SouthWest

Tim Nichols - Greenville, Oh
Tom Nichols - Greenville, Oh
Greg Ellis - Greenville, Oh
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Greg Ellis. I hope you enjoy this exciting adventure as we journey toward Elio production and ownership. You live in a state with the most active regional group so I hope you enjoy joining them for Elio events. In the mean time, there is a lot of material here and on Elio Motor's website so enjoy learning more about Elio. If you have questions the very diverse group represented here will very likely be able to help you. So climb aboard as we travel toward the ultimate goal of Elio production and ownership. :-) Z

Top Bottom