• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio On Cheddar??

MotorcycleKopp

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I got a notification on my Twitter app at 11:56am saying that Elio Motors posted something about Paul being on something called Cheddar live at 3pm today. However it didn't say what what time zone they were talking about. I checked it out at 12:15-ish Pacific Time, but I didn't see anything regarding EM. So I'm assuming that it was probably 3pm Eastern Time and I missed it.... unless this Cheddar show is 3+ hours long?? Kind of short notice for something like that -only a 4 minute heads up??

Did anyone see what was discussed??

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170124-123351.png
    Screenshot_20170124-123351.png
    157.6 KB · Views: 222

MotorcycleKopp

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
"This next funding event will set up the final timeline"
......I noticed that he never gave a clear definitive path to this "funding event" -he didn't specifically mention the AVTM loan at all. But at least he gave the impression that they weren't throwing in the towel yet & that (despite the repeated delays) he is still fully expecting to find the money to push this through to production.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I feel bad for the people in Shreveport. I can imagine if you worked for GM and lost your job (along with everyone else at the same time), you probably had to take on two jobs in the area unless you were willing to move. The original Elio announcement had to of gave people hope and then it just keeps getting delayed. No wonder the politicians in that city are testy because they have got to be constantly asked about this. You probably can't do a single public event without getting people asking you about Elio (you know they are not pleasant ones either). With this latest announcement, it's got to be hard for the locals to have any faith. You pointed out the key piece of information which you know will be brought up with the local news and then it'll be more irate people in Shreveport. This is an announcement that can be taken as many will have a job come the first half of 2018. It's that they need to look at the boilerplate.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Top Bottom