• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Owners Shirts In Black

Okuma

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know that I placed another order for shirts. It's the same design as last time but the shirts are black instead of blue. As soon as I get them in I will put them in the store, probably next Tuesday or Wednesday.

Thanks!

Capture.PNG

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know that I placed another order for shirts. It's the same design as last time but the shirts are black instead of blue. As soon as I get them in I will put them in the store, probably next Tuesday or Wednesday.

Thanks!

View attachment 2602
just my luck- just ordered one the other day, how about this- colors to match cars

eddie66

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Thanks!

You're got competition from Elio Okuma Steve. Yours are the better price.

7b9ab3df-3799-4a4e-a747-96c0943da878.jpg

View attachment 2602

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score

Thanks!

View attachment 2602

It looks like I will be getting yet another Elio shirt. The collection just keeps growing! :cool:

echobrown

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
It looks like I will be getting yet another Elio shirt. The collection just keeps growing! :cool:
Greetings Goofyone,
I'm not much of a t-shirt lady but I did just order a black baseball style cap with the Elio logo in marshmallow and (my) delivery # embroidered on the back. I do have the "free" white tee Elio sent.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
Just wanted to let everyone know that I placed another order for shirts. It's the same design as last time but the shirts are black instead of blue.
View attachment 2602
Figures, my blue shirt just arrived in the mail today, I should have waited and saved on shipping
(Hmm I wonder if the red, yellow, gray, white or brown ones will be next? :rolleyes: )

Since I live in the Pacific NW raincoats could be cool !!
Hat's, yeah, would love to have a hat (or 3)

RickD

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score

Thanks!

View attachment 2602

Is it possible to get an Elio shirt with a pocket?

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Thanks!

View attachment 2602
Great looking shirt but I prefer my navy blue one. Would love, and buy, a hot red one.

Top Bottom