• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio P5

Proud to be

Elio Addict
Reaction score
When I asked the rep in Birmingham on Friday, he said "their may not be a P5".

I heard the same thing when they were in Portland Oregon in July... EM would make the changes that were needed with the extra head room in the back seat area and a different front faring opening, plus some other small changes, (like protected wiring for lighting in the fenders as a option,hint)..

EM could just go from P4... to Production model... save a lot money on not making a P5....

But none of that is locked in stone... as with any other options in dealing with an Elio... in fact it is just not complete yet... keep working guys :)

I would guess 90 days before first production start date, then they would lock in all the options... or just keep adding new options all the time...

We just have to wait and see what is next, EM will keep showing us small bits and pieces to all of us to jump on, to keep the fires going...

Never thought I would put hard earned money down, and wait 2 years to get a vehicle, without even test driving it... or better yet... one that has never existed before... that's really different... at least for me...

But the other side says... this is part of History... and I am one of the thousands who have waited in line... for a Elio...

I am just glad it is not shoes... I would hate to go down in History by say " I waited 2 years for these shoes"... :) just not me, real glad it is a Autocycle...:)

In the next few weeks we should be hearing some more good news... about something... :D

Proud to Be.. an Elio owner # MMCCXXV see ya on the road:cool:

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
I heard the same thing when they were in Portland Oregon in July... EM would make the changes that were needed with the extra head room in the back seat area and a different front faring opening, plus some other small changes, (like protected wiring for lighting in the fenders as a option,hint)..

EM could just go from P4... to Production model... save a lot money on not making a P5....

But none of that is locked in stone... as with any other options in dealing with an Elio... in fact it is just not complete yet... keep working guys :)

I would guess 90 days before first production start date, then they would lock in all the options... or just keep adding new options all the time...

We just have to wait and see what is next, EM will keep showing us small bits and pieces to all of us to jump on, to keep the fires going...

Never thought I would put hard earned money down, and wait 2 years to get a vehicle, without even test driving it... or better yet... one that has never existed before... that's really different... at least for me...

But the other side says... this is part of History... and I am one of the thousands who have waited in line... for a Elio...

I am just glad it is not shoes... I would hate to go down in History by say " I waited 2 years for these shoes"... :) just not me, real glad it is a Autocycle...:)

In the next few weeks we should be hearing some more good news... about something... :D

Proud to Be.. an Elio owner # MMCCXXV see ya on the road:cool:

LOVE the in-line number as a Roman Numeral. (Math major in college here) I will have to look up what 5000 is in Roman Numeral, I need to show 8744.

Oh crap! LOL .... it's a V with a line over it. Will need to get creative to generate that character.

Top Bottom