• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Participation On This Forum

wwright

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Are there any Elio reps that get involved with forum questions or discussions? Are there any forum members with direct connect or contact to Elio Motors?

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Are there any Elio reps that get involved with forum questions or discussions? Are there any forum members with direct connect or contact to Elio Motors?

As far as I know at this time we do not have any members who are openly directly connected to Elio Motors. From conversations multiple members have had with several EM employees they are aware of this forum and some employees do visit at times to read what is being discussed.

A number of members have had some direct contact with various employees with the most common one being Joel Sheltrown, Elio Motors VP for Government Affairs. A number of members have worked with him on the helmet and license endorsement issues in their respective states.

wwright

Elio Fan
Reaction score
As far as I know at this time we do not have any members who are openly directly connected to Elio Motors. From conversations multiple members have had with several EM employees they are aware of this forum and some employees do visit at times to read what is being discussed.

A number of members have had some direct contact with various employees with the most common one being Joel Sheltrown, Elio Motors VP for Government Affairs. A number of members have worked with him on the helmet and license endorsement issues in their respective states.

I thank you. Being from WV, I also would like to assist in the helmet issue. What is the best way to contact Joel Sheltrown for some guidance on helping and not hindering.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome wwright. Questions I've had for EM were asked and answered directly and quickly on the Elio Motors Facebook Page.

I contacted The Idaho Department of Transportation directly about MC Endorsements and Helmet requirements regarding the Elio autocyle. They said currently Elio would require a MC Endorsement, but they are in the process of review. I emailed that contact persons name and email address to Joel and he said it's helpful to make them aware of the issue and that he would do a followup to answer any questions and/or provide assist.

That may be a good way for you to proceed as well.......having the initial interest coming from a resident of the individual States in question. Good luck!

Last edited:

wwright

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Welcome wwrtght. Questions I've had for EM were asked and answered directly and quickly on the Elio Motors Facebook Page.

I contacted The Idaho Department of Transportation directly about MC Endorsements and Helmet requirements regarding the Elio autocyle. They said currently Elio would require a MC Endorsement, but they are in the process of review. I emailed that contact persons name and email address to Joel and he said it's helpful to make them aware of the issue and that he would do a followup to answer any questions and/or provide assist.

That may be a good way for you to proceed as well.......having the initial interest coming from a resident of the individual States in question. Good luck!

Thank you.

Top Bottom