• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Poster 10/01/14

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Google Alert

U-T San Diego
3-wheeled car geared for solo commuter

U-T San Diego
Privately held Elio Motors has designed its namesake vehicle to achieve 84 mile-per-gallon fuel economy on the highway with a standard gasoline ...

http://www.utsandiego.com/news/2014/oct/02/elio-car-three-wheels-and-shoestring/
Great covereage but I wish they would stop saying EM bought the Shreveport plant. They bought the equipment but the Parrish Commission Development Board or some such agency bought the plant. Thanks for posting. :-) Z

EZ

Elio Addict
Reaction score
POSTER with business cards

I mentioned this before, when the Airline I retired from realized they had empty seats andy had 125,000 already employed travel agents, they allowed every employee to "give away" standby passes to "Friends"

suddenly every flight was FULL !!

the Airline took the service fee (and applicable IRS taxes ….yes the IRS said the VALUE of these passes was an INCOME and should be TAXED)
right out of every employees pay every month …

no commission to pay to travel agents !

BRILLIANT !!

why doesn't Paul Elio create a similar system ? Referal System ?? many companies do it ! MY NEW DISH SATELLITE DOES IT !!

they have already "hooked" 36,000 of us, correct ??

anyone who has already put down a deposit , allow them to become ElioMobile SalesPeople !!

tell me I have to pay you a small fee for a box of "referral cards" that I fill out and give away to all MY Friends !

send me the cards and let ME start to sell the ElioMobile !

everyone that puts down a deposit, GIVE ME A COMMISSION TOWARD MY ELIOMOBILE !!

simple computer system to get set up !

we all win !

push that reservation number up to 100,000 !!!

the tshirt was nice

bumper sticker was cool

now let me actually WORK to pay for my ElioMobile !

how cool when the first person gets enough referral $$$ to actually get his ElioMobile FOR FREE !!!

(YES the F …n IRS will need their tax)

Top Bottom