• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Tells Sec It Has Lost $53m So Far

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I notice that it didn't take Rogwild long to find it and drop in with his laundry list of bitching and moaning in the comments. I guess he really wants Elio to fail. :rolleyes:

Rogwild probably thinks that we never landed on the moon. Everything he says goes through my "consider the source" filter...and gets deleted.

Rickb

Elio Addict
Reaction score
http://www.autoblog.com/2016/03/02/elio-sec-lost-53m-so-far/

Another Elio hit piece.

This "journalist" hasn't done his research. If he's followed the SEC requirements and the Elio press releases, he'd know there is a final design. Plus, he mentioned OTCQX but doesn't mention the stock price at all.
Is there a final design freeze? Please provide the link. I thought I read in a post that EM engineer's were still CAD detailing the final design freeze Elio specifications needed to start manufacturing custom parts required for the E Builds. I always thought the P5 was to be the final design freeze, but that didn't appear to be the case. The frame and engine cradle are complete according to EM milestone progress reporting.

Last edited:

John Painter

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
EM hasn't Lost 53 mil, they spent it on development, salary, tours, advertisement and the plant. It will be a lot higher before the First Elio comes off the line and hits the street.

It's only a loss on paper because they don't have income Yet! Every company starts with a loss on paper until the product or service starts to sell. As income starts to come in, the paper loss slowly disappears and hopefully the company goes from red to black.

If you add on the orders taken but not yet delivered, EM is in the black on paper. ;)

Top Bottom