• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Through View & Parking Lot

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey, I just thought of a great use for those blue striped half-spaces next to handicapped spaces.

Stand down soldier, I'm just kidding.

On a related, albeit not quite as dumb ass move, I once got a parking ticket for parking my motorcycle in a white crossed out area at the end of a parking row. I was trying to be considerate and not take up a whole parking space just for my motorcycle during a busy special event. I can't wait to see what happens when people try similar stunts with their Elios. :D

By the way I was able to get the ticket dismissed in traffic court but it was annoying having to deal with it.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
On a related, albeit not quite as dumb ass move, I once got a parking ticket for parking my motorcycle in a white crossed out area at the end of a parking row. I was trying to be considerate and not take up a whole parking space just for my motorcycle during a busy special event. I can't wait to see what happens when people try similar stunts with their Elios. :D

By the way I was able to get the ticket dismissed in traffic court but it was annoying having to deal with it.
In Okinawa, we were required to park bikes in those spots! I've done it here in the States too for the very same reason you did.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
In Okinawa, we were required to park bikes in those spots! I've done it here in the States too for the very same reason you did.

I still do it, just not in the city of Atlanta as the parking enforcement there is generally horrible.

Ironically in Atlanta they generally won't ticket you for parking a motorcycle on a sidewalk.

redhedman50

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Slide1.jpg
Slide2.jpg

Made a parking sign for the Elio, also thinking optimistically about a limited edition placard for the dash or somewhere on the car.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
That limited edition date is my birthday, I would like that :) I really need to get my other 900 together and get on the list.
Hi SandyCWV, you have a goat in your avatar but I bet you know that. BTW, Quick NE Ohio also has goats so you have more than the Elio dream in common. I enjoy yours and her posts very much. :-) Z

Top Bottom