• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio To Visit Boeing Museum Of Flight Next Weekend

pistonboy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Anyone going to the Boeing Museum of Flight to see the Elio next weekend; August 1 -2? I am planning on driving up from Bonney Lake and possibly end up at the Old Spaghetti Factory in Seattle for dinner.
Could you ask them for completion dates for the P5 and P6 and report the information back to us?

Thanks.

Newtfan

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Could you ask them for completion dates for the P5 and P6 and report the information back to us?

Thanks.
Yes piston boy, I will try and remember to. Didn't someone say that the last place the Elio P4 was at just barely squeezeed into the last show? Big time wishful thinking here but maybe the P5 will be shown/revealed in Washington. Yeah right...wake up Newtfan.:confused:

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Yes piston boy, I will try and remember to. Didn't someone say that the last place the Elio P4 was at just barely squeezeed into the last show? Big time wishful thinking here but maybe the P5 will be shown/revealed in Washington. Yeah right...wake up Newtfan.:confused:

that would be great indeed .... wouldn't count on it but that really would be something

Top Bottom