• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Trunk Space With Back Seet Down?

robert109

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have an all in reservation for the Elio. I was looking at the specs PDF and saw this: Trunk Size: 27” x 14” x 10” . I see videos at trade shows showing the back seat folding down (flat). Do you have the measurement of the effective trunk space with the seat folded down? Actual measurements would be great as well as the square feet amount.

thanks!
Robert Veach
[mod edit] Bot readable phone number removed
[mod edit] Six Three Zero - Five Five Three - Eight Six Nine Seven

Last edited by a moderator:

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have an all in reservation for the Elio. I was looking at the specs PDF and saw this: Trunk Size: 27” x 14” x 10” . I see videos at trade shows showing the back seat folding down (flat). Do you have the measurement of the effective trunk space with the seat folded down? Actual measurements would be great as well as the square feet amount.

thanks!
Robert Veach
630-553-8697
I don't know the measurements - and they will change slightly with the higher roofline of the production model, but EM states you can fit a set a golf clubs in it with the seat down. BTW, welcome from Oregon, Robert109. I hope you enjoy the site and the many threads of information on it. :) Z

PS You might want to remove your phone number unless your are posting a private conversation with someone. Many people read this site without joining :-)

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score

thanks!
Robert Veach
Congratulations on your reservation and welcome to the forum.

D Borland

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score

thanks!
Robert Veach
It should hold a golf bag with the seat down.

Top Bottom