• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio Wordpress 04/18/2014 - Did You See These?

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
Did you see these?

Happy Friday Elio’ers! It has been a while since we shared some of the great coverage we have received, so we thought that this is a “Good Friday” to share it with you. Here are some of the articles and interviews that you may have missed.

The most recent interview is from The Weather Channel’s AMHQ morning show that was shot this week in beautiful Atlanta. Our man Jerome Vassallo spent some time with the crew at AMHQ and the Elio looked great! Click here to see the interview.

amhq.jpg
And she’s off!

Here is an interview with our CEO Paul Elio on Fox Business that many of you have not seen yet. Click here for Fox Business.

The next video has been around a while but is still a great story about the incredible economics of the Elio. Click here to see the Perpetual Motion video.

We also have had a number of articles written recently by some really cool websites. Check these out:

Gadgetreview.com – Tech website with a lot of interesting articles and obviously great taste in vehicles: click here

Fast Company’s sister website FastCoExist.com published an article in late March here.

Have you heard of Car and Driver? They have heard of us and shared the word of Elio in an article late last month – Car and Driver article

Please check out some other pieces on these great websites: Gizmag; DudeIwantThat;ThisiswhyImbroke; Remember to come back to us though, these sites are pretty cool and you can get caught in there for hours!

The Preview Tour is on the move, come see us at these locations next week:

April 22, 2104 – Nashville, Tennessee – Embassy Suites Nashville Airport, 10 Century Boulevard; 3pm until Dusk

April 24, 2014 – Oklahoma City, Oklahoma – Location TBA

April 26 and 27, 2014 – Dallas, Texas – Earth Day at the Texas Fair Park; we will be there for the entire event hours

Please make sure to check the website for the most up-to-date times and stops!

Thank you for your continued support.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
So much for answering questions they didn't get around to last week, like they said they would last week.
I know you are disappointed but they actually said :

Thanks for everyone that sent in questions, there were A LOT of them (note: most from Friday 4/11 will be addressed on the next Readers Choice blog).

They do a blog every week but they do not do a Readers Choice blog every week. As a fellow Elio addict I guess we will have to suck it up and wait for the next RC blog - and hope it is not very far away. LOL Some times life is simply too hard! Sigh! :) Z

BTW thanks for posting the blog. I didn't even bother to go look for it because I didn't think it would be available yet.

FYI the previous FAQ/Readers Choice blog was 2/12/2014.

Last edited:

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Did you see these?

Happy Friday Elio’ers! It has been a while since we shared some of the great coverage we have received, so we thought that this is a “Good Friday” to share it with you. Here are some of the articles and interviews that you may have missed.
If I am not mistaken some guy named Moses posted a couple of those.:p

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
If I am not mistaken some guy named Moses posted a couple of those.:p
You do realize don't you, that we tend to get things here before Elio sends them to us. LOL I don't envy their marketing team's job. With over 800 of us constantly searching and importing everything we can find on Elio, we are stealing their thunder. LOL :-) Z

3 Card

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Did you see these?

The most recent interview is from The Weather Channel’s AMHQ morning show that was shot this week in beautiful Atlanta. Our man Jerome Vassallo spent some time with the crew at AMHQ and the Elio looked great! Click here to see the interview.

amhq.jpg
And she’s off!

Here is an interview with our CEO Paul Elio on Fox Business that many of you have not seen yet. Click here for Fox Business.

The next video has been around a while but is still a great story about the incredible economics of the Elio. Click here to see the Perpetual Motion video.

We also have had a number of articles written recently by some really cool websites. Check these out:

Gadgetreview.com – Tech website with a lot of interesting articles and obviously great taste in vehicles: click here

Fast Company’s sister website FastCoExist.com published an article in late March here.

Have you heard of Car and Driver? They have heard of us and shared the word of Elio in an article late last month – Car and Driver article

Please check out some other pieces on these great websites: Gizmag; DudeIwantThat;ThisiswhyImbroke; Remember to come back to us though, these sites are pretty cool and you can get caught in there for hours!

The Preview Tour is on the move, come see us at these locations next week:

April 22, 2104 – Nashville, Tennessee – Embassy Suites Nashville Airport, 10 Century Boulevard; 3pm until Dusk

April 24, 2014 – Oklahoma City, Oklahoma – Location TBA

April 26 and 27, 2014 – Dallas, Texas – Earth Day at the Texas Fair Park; we will be there for the entire event hours

Please make sure to check the website for the most up-to-date times and stops!

Where is the person who wrote "MOVE ON , NOTHING NEW HERE" in my threads when you need him ?

H2odog

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You do realize don't you, that we tend to get things here before Elio sends them to us. LOL I don't envy their marketing team's job. With over 800 of us constantly searching and importing everything we can find on Elio, we are stealing their thunder. LOL :) Z
I understand Z, but I think I saw some of these a month and a half ago. Same ol, same Ol. I can't say that I envy them either.

Top Bottom