• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Elio's Latest, More Expensive Trike Coming To La Auto Show

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
This is from MSN Automotive news 9-10-2016

upload_2016-9-10_13-20-12.png

There is no more ambitious trike company out there than Elio Motors. The company is helping to change helmet and motorcycle license laws for three-wheeled vehicles across the US. It continues to look for uncommon ways to generate revenue. And it's always a small presence at major auto shows across the country.

This year's Los Angeles Auto Show will not be any different. As Elio gets ready to deliver its delayed, high-efficiency trikes at some point in 2017 (but note that the company website says, in fine print, "Anticipated production date is based upon timely receipt of requisite funding), it will reveal its latest E-Series vehicle, the E1C, in LA in November. The "E-Series" designation means an engineering vehicle, as opposed to a "P" prototype model. Elio will also show off (again) the P5 prototype vehicle and the interactive ePlus display at AutoMobility LA, the connected car portion of the show.

Elio recently raised the price of its aerodynamic three-wheeled from "about $6,800" to $7,300.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/autos/auto...nsive-trike-coming-to-la-auto-show/ar-AAiET2w

Ooooooo Shaved door handles? No more seams on the roof? No License Plate??
Gee you don't think they might have Photoshopped it do you?

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
" I know nothing", Sgt. Shultz.
I do know every "thing" written, said, thought of, and prototyped already, so everything old is new again.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Messerschmitt_KR200
And who was it that said "Plagiarism"?

Thought you were referring to the article MSN had up.

So to avoid future misunderstandings tis best to say what you mean when there is more than one possibility.

Moving right along ..... to something other than what was a jumble; ... Take it :drum:

Ian442

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I wonder if MSN does like Yahoo news...

Here is a headline. Here is a snippet. If you want more follow the link to the source. That to me would not he plagiarism.

Coss

Staff member
Reaction score
what is the cost for 2017 loaded model?
Welcome tcrodder to the Elio Owners Forum from the Pacific NW
Unlike other vehicles, the Elio does not have packages, you order what you want on the base model.
The base model for people holding reservations now is $7,300 +Tax, Title, Transport
However if you do a non-refundable deposit of $500 or $1,000 and sign the sales commitment, the price is $7,000 There is also an additional "signing bonus" of 25% of whatever amount you chose to make for a deposit.
They (Elio Motors) has not released information on pricing after the first 65,000 reservations.
Presently, there are 58,766 reservations so the time to act is now.
Examples of the accessories can be found on the Elio Motors site in the Configurator; you'll find it here: http://myelio.me/

These are not all of the accessories that will be available, there are more to come.
This is just a worksheet so that you can get an idea of what accessories you might or might not want.

One note; Elio Owners Forum is not affiliated with Elio Motors Inc.

Top Bottom