• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Em Stock Investment Risks And Questions On Liquidity And % Ownership.

Dennis5151

Reaction score
I am aware investing in this stock includes no assurance of any return, no assurance on liquidity (abiity to sell), no assurance on time frames to any potential success, and no assurance the company will even exist in 1 year. Pretty much not an investment but a gamble at this time with potential of total loss.​

All that said, does anyone know or care to guess:

Will the stock will be held by a group or certificates issued to the buyer?
Will stock holders be able to use this forum and site to selll and buy stock?
Will stock holders even be able to sell the stock on any web site?
and
What % ownership will this batch of stock holders hold based on this offer? (I am aware there may be many more offerings as the company grows.)

Bilbo B

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Most of your questions are answered in the Offering statement, available HERE

StartEngines FAQ implies you'll get the certificates. I've read that before, but can't find it right now.
When will I get my shares?
Shares will be released to investors upon the close of escrow. Concurrently, the cash invested in the company will be released to the company.

Will stock holders be able to use this forum and site to sell and buy stock?

(page 8) "There currently is no public trading market for our securities and an active market may not develop or, if developed, be sustained. If a public trading market does not develop, you may not be able to sell any of your securities.

(Front Page) "There is currently no trading market for our common stock. We intend to apply to have our shares of common stock approved
for trading on the OTCQX marketplace and expect to trade under the symbol ?ELIO? upon the completion of this offering."

What % ownership will this batch of stock holders hold based on this offer? (I am aware there may be many more offerings as the company grows.)
Currently, there are 25,077,500 shares outstanding (page 3 of the offering). They're issuing an additional 1-2 Million more in this offering, and reserve the right to issue additional stock in the future (page 5 of the offering). "if all of the shares offered hereby are sold, investors in this offering will own less than 8% of the then outstanding shares of common stock, but will have paid over 60% of the total consideration for our outstanding shares." (page 8). Finally, they plan on having up to 100,000,000 shared of common stock, and 10,000,000 shared of preferred stock (page 35)

If you;re thinking of investing, DOWNLOAD AND READ THE OFFERING, COVER TO COVER! Know what you're getting into. They spell it out fairly clearly.

Dennis5151

Reaction score

StartEngines FAQ implies you'll get the certificates. I've read that before, but can't find it right now.
Shares will be released to investors upon the close of escrow. Concurrently, the cash invested in the company will be released to the company.

(page 8) "There currently is no public trading market for our securities and an active market may not develop or, if developed, be sustained. If a public trading market does not develop, you may not be able to sell any of your securities.

(Front Page) "There is currently no trading market for our common stock. We intend to apply to have our shares of common stock approved
for trading on the OTCQX marketplace and expect to trade under the symbol ?ELIO? upon the completion of this offering."

Currently, there are 25,077,500 shares outstanding (page 3 of the offering). They're issuing an additional 1-2 Million more in this offering, and reserve the right to issue additional stock in the future (page 5 of the offering). "if all of the shares offered hereby are sold, investors in this offering will own less than 8% of the then outstanding shares of common stock, but will have paid over 60% of the total consideration for our outstanding shares." (page 8). Finally, they plan on having up to 100,000,000 shared of common stock, and 10,000,000 shared of preferred stock (page 35)

If you;re thinking of investing, DOWNLOAD AND READ THE OFFERING, COVER TO COVER! Know what you're getting into. They spell it out fairly clearly.
Thank you very much. Exactly what I was looking for. I think in the old days they called your link the "Red Herring" due to the color of the paper jacket on the offering given to potential investors.

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Well said, Mr. B, helpful, organized and clear. I do think that EM if no market develops for the stock, yet the company is doing well, may eventually buy out a fragmented and dispersed group of small shareholders like most of us. But they're certainly not obligated to do so.

Top Bottom