• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Event Date Change For Richmond, Virginia

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
According to the EM Calendar, Richmond, VA event is now only 3 days. The dates are:

12/19 - 12/21
Richmond, VA Event

Stay tuned for details.

:) Z
AAAHHHH!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Well, ok then. I was planning on having people to my house for Christmas, then on that Saturday all going to Richmond. Those plans have now obviously changed.
Thanks for posting Z, and thanks for bumping this up JP. I may have missed it.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
AAAHHHH!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad:

Well, ok then. I was planning on having people to my house for Christmas, then on that Saturday all going to Richmond. Those plans have now obviously changed.
Thanks for posting Z, and thanks for bumping this up JP. I may have missed it.
I tried to "shout" it out as loud as I could so people would notice it. I know how frustrating it would be to find out at the last moment that the Elio was where I wanted to see it last week instead of this. I'm glad you saw it. :-) Z

CompTrex

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I tried to "shout" it out as loud as I could so people would notice it. I know how frustrating it would be to find out at the last moment that the Elio was where I wanted to see it last week instead of this. I'm glad you saw it. :-) Z
I would have checked prior to leaving, but can you imagine getting down there and having missed it by a week? Wouldn't have been a pleasant ride home.

Top Bottom