• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Ex Usaf Pilot All In

Sean44

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Greetings,

I've been carrying troops to and back from the Middle East for the past 25 years. Sustainability has much or more to do with our future national security issues as it does to Global Warming.

I'm happy to do my part in showing the next generation what is possible today. Well, if not today, soon.

Glad to be ALL IN - in upstate NY.

Sean

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Sean, Welcome ElioOwners.com from Atlanta,GA! :)

I very well could have been on one or more of your flights and thank you for giving us all a lift. Thanks to that experience I couldn't agree with you more about how much this kind of thing helps our national security interests. It is great that you were wiling to put down your hard earned money to make this happen for yourself, your country, and the environment. Isn't it great when things work out that way. :cool:

You have joined a very diverse group of people from all over the country who really enjoy discussing everything there is to know about this interesting vehicle. I hope you enjoy your time here reading about and/or discussing all there is to know about Elio Motors.

We have a survey we like reservation holders to fill out if they wish as it really helps us visualize the growing numbers and locations of future Elio Owners. For more information visit this link: http://www.elioowners.com/threads/elio-reservation-map-and-survey.1129/

We also have a thread for our many current and former service members to introduce themselves. As I already know that applies to you make sure you stop in an introduce yourself on this thread: http://www.elioowners.com/threads/military-service.1118/

If you ever happen to have any issues while on this forum please be sure to notify a staff member as we are here to help. :cool:

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Greetings,

I've been carrying troops to and back from the Middle East for the past 25 years. Sustainability has much or more to do with our future national security issues as it does to Global Warming.

I'm happy to do my part in showing the next generation what is possible today. Well, if not today, soon.

Sean
Welcome to the forum and this eclectic group of Elio enthusiasts. Thanks for your service.

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Greetings,

Sean
WELCOME, Sean, from the Bayou State!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Greetings,

Sean
Hi and welcome from Oregon, Sean44. I hope you enjoy the many offerings on this site. Spending time here helps the time to production and ownership pass a little faster. Besides, it is interesting and fun. :-) Z

Top Bottom