• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Explain Trophy Points

Okuma

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
You know how a lot of forums will base ranks/user titles on post count? Well our software (called xenforo) is a little bit different. Instead of basing ranks and titles off of posts, they base them on "trophy points." Trophy points are automatically awarded for pretty much any event that I set in the control panel. So , for example, I can set trophy points for certain amounts of posts, for getting a certain amount of "likes," for giving a certain amount of likes, having parts of your profile filled out, etc.

They are all set to the factory defaults right now.

Does that all make sense?

Reaction score
I'm thinking of constructing a building just to house my Elio this summer next. If I get this done, maybe a trophy point.:rolleyes: I'll post a pic when completed.
I'm planning to put the old man's 1952 ford tractor out to the back woods. Or kick the chickens out of their coop, lol
But, of course I'll wait for the elio first.

NRB

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Any mechanical device (cars, trucks, tractors, etc.) deserves protection from the weather. Many places have 10 x 20 foot garage shelters made of canvas or poly over a light weight PVC frame that (assuming the home owners assoc. stays out of your business) are inexpensive to buy and easy to erect. That's what I plan for my Elio---if and when! RB

Top Bottom