• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Factory Or No Factory...

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
:mad:
Do we not have any member of this group that lives near the "old GM...Elio" plant ?
Maybe if we had such a person they could GO BY the place and give us a status report THAT WE ARE NOT getting from ELIO at all.

Zip, Zero, Nada information on the actual Elio start-up !

The LAME Elio blog just recaps the most asked questions from the tour. :(
As far as I can tell, the BLOG is virtually worthless..NO REAL UP-TO-DATE information on production start.

I was one of the REAL supporters of this whole deal...I gave my 1k over a year ago...THE LACK OF INFORMATION is wearing me down.
I am pretty well SICK OF THE WHOLE THING.
To bad EM won't help you clear the taste of "sour milk" for your sweet tongue.

I'm SURE that there are enough of us here, that would consider pitching in a little and buying YOUR production number from you if that would help you sleep better at night.

I for one, would be happy if we did that, and then we could donate your production number and place in line to someone who is in a bind and would be grateful for the help.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Is the Factory location been officially finalized or purchased yet? I have been reading many different conflicting stories.
Welcome to the forum where you will find the most up to date information on the Elio. Using its search function will quickly direct you to the information you are looking for. Looking forward to your comments, questions, and opinions. Welcome and let's enjoy this experience together.

wayne kemp

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Bottom line is no final deal has been made with Caddo Parish.
Simple math, if a final deal had been made it would be all over the news here in North La.
And please check the map, If it was a done deal you would see others putting up their hard earned money for a Elio in North La.
I 'm the only one on the map in North La. and I'm 30 miles from the plant. Not saying there aren't others with a deposit but surly you would think they would have found Elio Owners.com by now.
And you would start seeing things happening at the GM plant.
Only one who knows is Paul Elio, and I don't think he is telling.
But the CHASE is most of the fun anyway.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Bottom line is no final deal has been made with Caddo Parish.
Simple math, if a final deal had been made it would be all over the news here in North La.
And please check the map, If it was a done deal you would see others putting up their hard earned money for a Elio in North La.
I 'm the only one on the map in North La. and I'm 30 miles from the plant. Not saying there aren't others with a deposit but surly you would think they would have found Elio Owners.com by now.
And you would start seeing things happening at the GM plant.
Only one who knows is Paul Elio, and I don't think he is telling.
But the CHASE is most of the fun anyway.
And what is the source of your information?

Top Bottom