• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Finally All In

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Went to Barrett Jackson Auction today in West Palm,Florida,saw the car and went all in,been waiting for awhile to see it in person,better then I thought.
Welcome, Tug Elio, from southern Oregon. So glad to hear the Elio was even better than expected. I have not seen one yet but hope to sometime later this year ( nothing scheduled but I can dream, right?). I hope you enjoy your time on this forum. You will find lots of information, speculation, wonderful pictures from those who have seen the Elio (do you have any?), ideas from the sublime to the ridiculous and lots of laughter. We also have an excellent support staff if you need them. Explore and enjoy as you travel the journey to Elio ownership. Next year in our Elios! :-) Z

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Welcome from New Mexico. Once you see it in person your life changes and you develop an Elio addiction. Welcome to the Elio addicts and the forum

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome Tug, glad you decided to go all in and also join us on this fun forum for Elio fans! :)

We are getting a lot of new members today who had similar experiences so I am glad everyone was able to go out and see the vehicle in person as it truly is a great vehicle when you actually get to see it and in it in person.

I hope you have a great time on this forum as we have a great diverse group of members who really enjoy discussing every aspect of this unique ride. If you ever have any issues please feel free to contact a staff member as we are here to help. :cool:

Top Bottom