• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Fire Side Chat With Paul - 9 Sept

airforceguy6

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just saw this post about a live stream chat with Paul on the 9th:

On September 9, StartEngine will celebrate the launch of their platform with an exclusive fireside chat with Paul Elio, Founder and CEO of Elio Motors.

Ron Miller, CEO of StartEngine, and Paul Elio will discuss Paul’s vision behind launching Elio Motors and his decision to initiate one of the first Regulation A+ crowdfunding campaigns under the recent new ruling. Learn how Elio Motors has secured over $31MM in non-binding indications of interest* from everyday folks who have reserved shares in the company since their June 19 launch.

Paul and Ron will also be taking questions from the in-person and live stream audience!

LiveStream instructions will be sent 24hrs prior to the event. RSVP HERE: https://www.startengine.com/livestream

Ekh

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I received a letter from Livestream, who is hosting the "fireside chat" in a couple of days. They solicited questions for Paul. The form that was supposed to be attached didn't load, so I sent them a note.

Here are my questions for Paul. What would you ask him if you could?
I’t love to ask Paul Elio several questions. Unfortunately the “attached form” was not visible. May I ask my questions here?

1. What’s the current state of the P5 prototype, and will you be using a new IAV engine for it, or the one that was tested last February? We have never heard results of that testing program, and wonder if the engine had actually been run to destruction or was “spared” for use in the P5?

2. What is the effect of the company’s debt load on the ATVM application; have you had to file revised financials? If so, are you including the $25+ million you can realistically expect from the RegA+ campaign?

3. You’ve said the car is currently $500 over cost bogie and 3 mpg under target. Realistically, where will you look for additional cost reductions, and / or MPG improvements? Would your spend $100 more per car to get to the MPG target?

4. Are you open to investment from overseas individuals or entities? Why or why not?

These are in priority order. Hope at least one of them makes it into the discussion. I want my Elio!

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
There is a contingent of people who will buy an Elio despite fuel prices but lowering fuel prices have historically negatively affected sales of small cars. Despite the contingency that want a to help wean America from foreign oil, how do you feel lowering fuel prices will affect investor interest and how will that affect funding plans so and the production timeline?

How long after the P5 is revealed will a major auto enthusiast publication like Car and Driver be able to test it and publish a comprehensive review?

Top Bottom