• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Fired Up In The Desert

wjdom

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I went all in and confirmed about 3 weeks ago. Since then I told a friend and he bought a bunch of stock and told another and he reserved at $1000. Imagine if each person could do the same. Does anyone know how long it takes to get a reservation number and your tee-shirt?

That's pretty much the story of everyone on this forum. I think you should see your SIL# (Spot in Line) in about 6 weeks.
Welcome from Louisiana.....

Richad

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
I went all in and confirmed about 3 weeks ago. Since then I told a friend and he bought a bunch of stock and told another and he reserved at $1000. Imagine if each person could do the same. Does anyone know how long it takes to get a reservation number and your tee-shirt?[/

Welcome to our group. I'm all in since 2014 and live near Lake Pleasant. We will be forming an Elio club when they finally hit the road. If your interested let me know. Rich

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
I went all in and confirmed about 3 weeks ago. Since then I told a friend and he bought a bunch of stock and told another and he reserved at $1000. Imagine if each person could do the same. Does anyone know how long it takes to get a reservation number and your tee-shirt?

Hi Luckylu, welcome to the forum, and congrats on your reservation.

If I remember correctly, the last wave of spot-in-line numbers were sent out 3rd-4th week in July. They send them out about ever 2 months, so that would put us at 3rd-4th week in Sept. Your number will be about 1/3 of what the reservations were when you placed yours, to give you a rough idea.

luckylu15

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Luckylu, welcome to the forum, and congrats on your reservation.

If I remember correctly, the last wave of spot-in-line numbers were sent out 3rd-4th week in July. They send them out about ever 2 months, so that would put us at 3rd-4th week in Sept. Your number will be about 1/3 of what the reservations were when you placed yours, to give you a rough idea.

Thanks Jeff!

luckylu15

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Welcome luckylu15 from Kingman. Good people here. Great info, lots to browse. Always happy to hear about another res, holder!
I work the morning shift at a Circle K here in Scottsdale. I'm talking this up with everyone. They all first ask- "Does it have A/C?" Once mine is parked in the lot watch the people here with more money than they know what to do with all own an Elio!

Richad

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Plenty of Scottsdale people already have reservations. I met some already. I was impatient so I purchased a 2008 Smart Cabriolet.

BaldGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Why does everyone forgot the bumper sticker?

Top Bottom