• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Fleet Of 100?

Jag39

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Been absent from this forum for awhile, but have been getting the updates from Elio, which say nothing. Haven't gotten anything on the 100 vehicles that were supposed to be built in December. Thought that was a done deal, except for building them.

Also, haven't seen anything at all on latest production date. Seems they just quit mentioning that, anymore.

I did see where they sent a couple of cars off to suppliers, and of course, news of the shows they go to. But that's about it.

airforceguy6

Elio Addict
Reaction score
They are going to reveal another E vehicle in Detroit. Elio is moving along. Hang in there.
Do you know the details of the next E Vehicle Lilly? As in, was it built for a specific purpose (like the A/C or tires of previous E series), a standard production vehicle, or is Elio keeping it a secret?

Travelbuzz1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Been absent from this forum for awhile, but have been getting the updates from Elio, which say nothing. Haven't gotten anything on the 100 vehicles that were supposed to be built in December. Thought that was a done deal, except for building them.

Also, haven't seen anything at all on latest production date. Seems they just quit mentioning that, anymore.

I did see where they sent a couple of cars off to suppliers, and of course, news of the shows they go to. But that's about it.
I was not around for months sometime back and when I returned to check the Elio stock, it went down to 11.70 the day I checked it. Found out 100 vehicles were not going to be manufactured until next July 2017 .I did not have any funds in my brokers account at the time and it took four days until all transfers where completed. The stock went up, I did not invest, went down, did invest and I thought that this was not going to happen again to get to 11.70. Took all of my money out, made some and then the stock tanked where I invested it all back again in plus much more just recently and you may want to do the same.

Top Bottom