• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Flower & Plant Sale

Reaction score
I am much involved with the Caring Neighbors United Group here in Portage County. We are having our funding Flower & Plant Sale this weekend starting Friday at 8:00 in the morning. Runs though Sunday noon to 5:00. I hope some of you will come to support Liberty Camp for Kids. It will located across the street for the Maplewood Career School on Route 88 in Ravenna. Thanks

Reaction score
WOW ! It's going gang busters ! We got slammed Friday. The hanging baskets were jumping off the tables and disappearing ! At $27.00 a pop, I was amazed. Completely wiped out the melons, tomatoes, different items. We sent in another order at NOON ! Except the wind ... which died down at night fall, we had a lovely day. My little dog and I spend two nights baby sitting the display. Got home about 4:00 this morning after my relief got there, happily jumped in my own bed, till milking time. Going back tonight, working through Sunday night, possible Monday if needed. Tippy loves camping.

Top Bottom