• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Ford, Tesla, Slingshot, Morgan And Elio All In The Same Breath. Well, 2 Articles Anyway.

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Now if the slingshot, to meet the Texas law, were to offer an enclosed cockpit and A.C. I could easily do it if the E should not happen. Hey, with a.c I might not wait....... yea I know you could have 4 Elios, but .....................

The first article was very positive indeed.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Haven't got to the second article yet, but it appears in the "comments" section, John Painter is getting triple-teamed by some Kathy Vincent, Elio Truth Seekers and Doubters [screen name says it all, and sounds 'strangely' like Past Fanatic by his use of CAPITOL LETTERS], and of course Roger Wildermuth...aka - Rogwild. John is showing Monk-like patients with these folks, and is quite adept at pointing out their "misconceptions" of what was actually said by EM. Bravo, John!

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
"Elio Motors, which is scheduled to begin selling a fully enclosed three-wheel vehicle with side windows and a door nationwide next year, says it has confirmed with Texas that it is in full compliance with section 521.001(6-a) and that its vehicles will be able to be titled and registered as motorcycles under that provision."

Looks like the Texas folks are good to go! :)

Top Bottom