• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Found A Picture Of Elio's Next Model, And It's Already Been In A Movie

userexec

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
N-1_Starfighter.png

Craig

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Is that two tone paint job an option or factory offered and a standard feature?
I'm undecided on the rocket pods; do they have any other designs?
Is cruise control and A/C included?
Only going down hill with the windows open.

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
All you guys are dumb for liking an advance Elio model. They'll never get made. The gas cap is stupid. It's all lies. Where are the delays? I heard space is cold. Do they have a factory already? Who is making the engine and why do we think Elio can make an engine. I heard that Storm Trooper Composites spent $1 Gazillion building their engine line and there is no way Elio can compete. Why don't they just use the same engine that the Tie Fighters use? It's already available and someone could just use that same design. I hate life. You guys suck.

:rolleyes: Sarcasm and attempted humor intended.

Neal

Elio Addict
Reaction score
All you guys are dumb for liking an advance Elio model. They'll never get made. The gas cap is stupid. It's all lies. Where are the delays? I heard space is cold. Do they have a factory already? Who is making the engine and why do we think Elio can make an engine. I heard that Storm Trooper Composites spent $1 Gazillion building their engine line and there is no way Elio can compete. Why don't they just use the same engine that the Tie Fighters use? It's already available and someone could just use that same design. I hate life. You guys suck.

:rolleyes: Sarcasm and attempted humor intended.
Wayne????

Top Bottom