• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Fox River Elio Enthusiasts Meeting

BilgeRat

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey all,
FREE is having a "coffee & conversation" meeting at the Batavia Steak And Shake (1901 McKee St, Batavia, IL) on the morning of Sunday, March 26th. Anyone in the Western Burbs, Elburn, DeKalb, Rochelle area is invited. Drop me a PM, and we'll keep you posted!

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey all,
FREE is having a "coffee & conversation" meeting at the Batavia Steak And Shake (1901 McKee St, Batavia, IL) on the morning of Sunday, March 26th. Anyone in the Western Burbs, Elburn, DeKalb, Rochelle area is invited. Drop me a PM, and we'll keep you posted!

Sounds like a good time! One of these days, brother!

BilgeRat

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yessir! I have a standing invite from one of the marine equipment manufacturers in the St. Louis area to look over some new, innovative stuff when they're ready to put it on the market. What say I give you a blast when that rolls around?

Reaction score
I am so happy you all are doing this. Sorry, I can't make the eight hour drive but hopefully after our elio come in I will. Good Luck and please post some pictures. I have found if one other person shows up to your meeting means your meeting was a success. You'll have a blast.

Top Bottom