• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Future Elio Owner Russ

Reaction score
#2676 all in. Me and my Sis hope to be touring this time next year in our elios. We are talking about going to the plant and touring it then driving back home the long way.

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
#2676 all in. Me and my Sis hope to be touring this time next year in our elios. We are talking about going to the plant and touring it then driving back home the long way.
Russell, welcome to the Elio family and to this forum. Lots of great information, fantastic people and a fun site to visit while waiting for our Elios

Reaction score
Well thanks guys. Are all the folks on this site reserved Elio Owners? On the face book there are too many people trying to kill this vehicle. How do you know if a person is a reservist or not?

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well thanks guys. Are all the folks on this site reserved Elio Owners? On the face book there are too many people trying to kill this vehicle. How do you know if a person is a reservist or not?
I have heard that about the face book group as many of the people from there have moved to this forum. I'm not sure but from my observation more are reservists than not. In fact I think it is safe to say that there are very few who have not reserved at some level. You can usually tell by their posts. We also have a few people who simply need to rain on everyone else's parade. I usually glance at their posts and move on if it appears they are slam dunking Elio again. That is also where our staff come in. If you look at the small print on each post there is a line that states "Like, Reply, a name, a time period, Report. If you feel someone is out of hand simply select Report and that will send you to a report form where you can say why you are reporting and that in turn is sent to all four of our support staff who are the only ones who see it. They usually handle the issue privately if they can. But I have also observed open suggestions something is inappropriate. I usually hesitate to use the Report because I am a woman and 72 years old. Some things that I find offensive or over the top are not to others here and I understand that. I hope this information helps. :-) Z

Reaction score
Thanks, that does. I am glade that people like you help out. I like your selection for color, me too but I have to have manual and like you have to have trailer hitch. I have a little trailer I have been pulling behind three bikes for 20 years. it will go good behind elio.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score

I think many of us have experienced the mess that is the Elio Motors Facebook page. I feel sorry for Elio as they are busy trying to promote their product while so many people apparently have nothing better to do than to pass judgement on them without even giving them a chance to prove themselves.

You will find that the majority of the members here have reservations at various levels but that is definitely not a requirement to join our group. We welcome and encourage everyone to join in and voice their opinions however we also try to keep discussions civil and on topic.

The most obvious way to tell if members have reservations is many of us have created custom signatures with our production numbers and/or how we currently would like to have our future Elio configured. :cool:

Top Bottom