• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Gander Mountain Filed For Chapter 11

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
"Gander Mountain filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy reorganization on Friday. Gander Mountain, the nation's largest chain of outdoors specialty stores, filed Friday for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection from its creditors with the aim of selling the business.

The company, which is seeking a buyer, said it will be closing 32 of its 162 stores in the next few weeks.

Gander also filed for bankruptcy Friday for Overton's Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary in North Carolina that sells boating gear and outdoor equipment through the internet and catalog sales. Gander tried selling Overton's last year to help the company address its financial problems, but no buyer was found."

http://www.startribune.com/gander-mo...tcy/415902624/

Smitty901

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The only thing I would be buying at a gander Mountain would be fire arm related. I have always found them way out of line in price. Daughter went to a range shoot at one of them . Some have nice indoor ranges. She did not stop by me and get ammo. She figure she would get it there. They were double the going rate at other local gun stores.
What has happened with the Bass pro and Cabela's deal?
No big Sportsman but if you get a chance visit that Bass Pro in Memphis Wow and the food is great.

Top Bottom