• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Georgia Elio Owners Meet & Greet - Atlanta, Ga - Sunday, February 8, 2015

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
The next Georgia Elio Owners meet and greet will be on 1 PM on Sunday 2/8/2015 at Taco Mac in the Perimeter Place shopping center near Perimeter Mall.

Sunday, February 8, 2015
1:00 PM
Taco Mac @ Perimeter Place
1211 Ashford Crossing
Atlanta, GA 30346

It has an Atlanta address however it is outside the perimeter and accessible from both GA-400 and I-285 near Perimeter Mall which is relatively centrally located for the Atlanta area population.

For a general head count if you plan on attending please let us know. You can post on this thread and also respond to our Facebook event:

https://www.facebook.com/events/1560659127511118/

Last edited:

Catia

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Mark your calendars and stay tuned for more details as the next Georgia Elio Owners meet and greet is planned for Sunday, February 8, 2015.

We do not yet have a time and place but it will likely be early afternoon somewhere near the Atlanta Perimeter, I-285, to make it somewhat central for people to get to.

I know this date is still some time away however we wanted to get the date set early so as many people as possible have an opportunity to plan ahead and join us.

For a general head count if you plan on attending please let us know. You can post on this thread and also respond to our Facebook event:

I would love to go and have to ask my wife if I can borrow her car for that day. I am not comfortable riding my motorcycle to Atlanta yet or would I ever be. If I have my Elio then I would be comfortable.:) I set my date. Just need to know about time and places.
clapping.gif

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
Sorry it has taken so long but I just have a bunch of things in the air right now. Good news is that we finally have a time and location:

Sunday, February 8, 2015
1211 Ashford Crossing
Atlanta, GA 30346

It has an Atlanta address however it is outside the perimeter and accessible from both GA-400 and I-285 near Perimeter Mall which is relatively centrally located for the Atlanta area population.

goofyone

Staff member
Reaction score
The next Georgia Elio Owners meet and greet will be on 1 PM on Sunday 2/8/2015 at Taco Mac in the Perimeter Place shopping center near Perimeter Mall.

Sunday, February 8, 2015
1211 Ashford Crossing
Atlanta, GA 30346

Well it looks like we could not have planned the timing on this event any better with the public debut of the new engine occurring just two days prior. If everything works out the way I hope I will also have the first of the 3D printed Elio miniatures ready to show off by then as well.

This meet & greet is shaping up to be a really great time! :cool:

Catia

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Well it looks like we could not have planned the timing on this event any better with the public debut of the new engine occurring just two days prior. If everything works out the way I hope I will also have the first of the 3D printed Elio miniatures ready to show off by then as well.

This meet & greet is shaping up to be a really great time! :cool:
:):):):rolleyes:

Top Bottom