• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Glad To Be "all In" From Goffstown, Nh

Truett Collins

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Darrell,
Nice there are a few of us "all in" up here. I think in lieu of paying the shipping and destination fees we should all fly down to Louisiana visit the plant then New Orleans and cannon ball run our elio's home. We can fill up on Café au lait and beignets for the ride home. We shouldn't have to stop for gas but once or twice, ha ha. Congrats on your number, this is an awesome adventure and I am excited to be part of this awe inspiring movement in transportation.
Don't forget that most states will charge you extra in taxes/registration fees when you go to register a car that was bought in another state.......

Joe3817

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Don't forget that most states will charge you extra in taxes/registration fees when you go to register a car that was bought in another state.......
Thanks for the heads up Truett. We are from the live free or die state with no taxes, they get us on the registration end though. Like your quote says "worrying does not take away tomorrows trouble" So I wont worry about that I will just enjoy the ride in my elio with a big smile on my face. I'll take a few pictures on the way back maybe Graceland will be one stop.

Yogi Leigh

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Cant wait to get my elio, I'm 9758.

Joe3817-

Great to have you on this site. Keep up the momentum of positivity and enthusiasm for the Elio. :D
This is a perfect place for future Elio owners to get jazzed and ready to roll. Welcome!

emerso_enthusiasm[1].jpg

Joe3817

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hi Joe

Thanks for the offer, but I don't want to drive that far. We can get together later through.
No problem, I'm sure we will see each other buzzing around. My friend and I are really thinking about making the trip and enjoying the adventure. We really want to see the plant and talk the to people making it all happen. I'll catch you later and talk more as we get closer to getting them.

Joe3817

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Welcome joe! I'll try to say this nicely. I can't wait for you to get yours either, because I'll already be enjoying mine for a few days. ;)
Nice, I hope that it is only a few days considering your 4283 ahead of me. I wonder how the lots will be turned out at least I still in under the 10,000 mark. I would like to know who is #1.

Top Bottom