• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Go Fund Me Campaign To Help This Wonderful Puppy!

mdfb42

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
My wife and I recently offered help to a friend in order to care for a stray dog not claimed by an owner instead of allowing him to be sent to the pound. We are currently trying to find him a forever home as we do not have the desire for two dogs. After calling multiple vets, animal controls, humane societies, rescues/shelters, ZERO have offered any advice besides surrendering him to the pound or paying all vet fees out of pocket although we see ourselves as foster parents and not his owner.

Due to wanting to do the right thing but not wanting to put undue stress on ourselves financially by paying all vet fees for a dog we most likely won;t be keeping, I have started a gofundme campaign in search of help from others who still support people trying to do a good deed in this very complicated world.

A donation would be nice but even spreading the word in order to get "Rusty" the help he needs if very much appreciated.

http://www.gofundme.com/awh9ro

photo 3.JPG
photo.JPG
photo 1.JPG
photo 2.JPG

Top Bottom