• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Going To Medford 7/16/14

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have a meeting in Medford on Wednesday night and plan on an early dinner at Jasper's Burgers on old 99. I usually get there about 4:30 and have to leave between 5:15 & 5:30. I will be eating a bunless Wild Boar burger with Pepper Jack Cheese. Anyone care to drop in (Dutch Treat) is welcome to share my table. Don't worry, I won't embarrass you, I eat my bunless burger with a knife and fork instead of my fingers. LOL :-) Z

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have a meeting in Medford on Wednesday night and plan on an early dinner at Jasper's Burgers on old 99. I usually get there about 4:30 and have to leave between 5:15 & 5:30. I will be eating a bunless Wild Boar burger with Pepper Jack Cheese. Anyone care to drop in (Dutch Treat) is welcome to share my table. Don't worry, I won't embarrass you, I eat my bunless burger with a knife and fork instead of my fingers. LOL :) Z
Wish I could join you and would order the same thing but the journey from New Mexico is just a little far. Enjoy and know many of us are with you in spirit. Drive safely and watch out for the "other" guy.

TCBronson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I'm truly sorry I got to this party too late to have "met" Z. She obviously had a positive impact on the people who "met" her.
That's an understatement! It would have been great to go to an Elio owners get together and meet her along with all the other fine folks on this forum! Hopefully there will be such an event some day so we all can meet!

Top Bottom