• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Gone

wayne kemp

Elio Addict
Reaction score
When I joined EO I guess I didn't read the fine print that personal opinions were not allowed and the fine print that if you don't see it (as some posters think) my way you were not accepted. I've never been a KAer and don't plan on starting now.
So for the good of Elioowners.com I'm out of here.

Goofyone, please delete all my information. Thank You Very Much

See you the Summer of 2016 when the Elio rolls off the line.

Wayne

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Personally, I would've just deleted the link in my 'favorites', and not logged on to the site again. Leave the group wondering what happened to you. "Signing off" like you just did reminds me of my 5 year old grandson when he doesn't get his way....stomping off to his room and slamming the door. He still doesn't 'get his way', but I get a good chuckle out of his immature handling of the situation (because he's a 5 year old).... But, what's the point, you'll never read this.

Anion

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Difference of opinions, not having the same boring thoughts as others and being able to voice your thoughts and ideas, good or bad, is what makes a forum interesting and informative! I hope that Wayne could at least be cognitive of others enough to allow opinions and thoughts... Life is to short to be so closed minded and offended my friend. Accept others as they are and they will offer you the same courtesy! Look forward to the fun and enjoyment you have coming while driving your new Elio! Enjoy life!

Top Bottom