• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Google And Apple Fight For The Dashboard- Nyt 2/23/15

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Rivals Google and Apple Fight for the Dashboard

By AARON M. KESSLER and BRIAN X. CHENFEB. 22, 2015

Photo
autos-1sub-articleLarge.jpg

Andrew Brenner, of Google’s Android Auto Program, said it tried to minimize distraction during tasks drivers frequently do.
Maybe an option for EM for those that are not apple driven??

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Apple has some great technology but seems to marry everything to the Irritating I-tunes program . Give me Android every time .
I-Tunes, think you meant I Cloud,( which is the greatest thing since sliced bread)- back-up to other devices automatically
save music across all apple products, pods ,phones, pads and macs. Must be doing it right with sales/profits- don't ya think?

Hotscoots

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I-Tunes, think you meant I Cloud,( which is the greatest thing since sliced bread)- back-up to other devices automatically
save music across all apple products, pods ,phones, pads and macs. Must be doing it right with sales/profits- don't ya think?

Oh yea . If Apple was a country , their gross sales would place them in the top 20 GDPs of the world ! I rock an Iphone 6 but only because it's a company phone . My son's Samsung Galaxy 5 is superior in many ways .

Top Bottom