• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Got Mine Reserved Yesterday. Southwest Mi

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Sure would be neat if we can get a group together next year for a cruise.
Look for member Jambe. He has created a thread sheet with all the reservation holders with numbers. If they listed their location, they will be on that list. We also have a survey and map with information on them in the Reservation forum. :-) Z

jlhog

Elio Aficionado
Reaction score
Look for member Jambe. He has created a thread sheet with all the reservation holders with numbers. If they listed their location, they will be on that list. We also have a survey and map with information on them in the Reservation forum. :) Z

Yea, I saw the map and was going to add my location, but you need to fill the form out first. And I don't have production # yet.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Yea, I saw the map and was going to add my location, but you need to fill the form out first. And I don't have production # yet.
You can fill it out now and then let goofyone know what your number is when you get it. He is on vacation right now and won't be updating the map until after his return. He left last Friday night,11/7, and I believe he will be gone for 10 days. He is our map guy and a great moderator. Of course all of our moderators are great. :-) Z

Top Bottom