• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Greeting From Morgantown, Wv

Jason Quinn

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Jason Quinn here from West By God Virginia. All in for $1000.00 on 3-21-2014 and awaiting my order number. Im from one if the states where helmets are required. I have personally spoken to Senator Bob Beach who is heading up the change in the state law and see no problem using the AAMVA "autocycle" classification on this Elio, on the State's next Legislative session.. So hopefully no endorsement or helmet for when my Elio shows up!!

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Jason Quinn here from West By God Virginia. All in for $1000.00 on 3-21-2014 and awaiting my order number. Im from one if the states where helmets are required. I have personally spoken to Senator Bob Beach who is heading up the change in the state law and see no problem using the AAMVA "autocycle" classification on this Elio, on the State's next Legislative session.. So hopefully no endorsement or helmet for when my Elio shows up!!
Welcome from southern Oregon, Jason. As you probably already know, you will be in the next group of numbers released. This site was like Christmas when it happened on 3/16. Of course the people who went all in on 3/17 were pretty sad. LOL You will find this is a very active group and there is a terrific staff. Enjoy the wait and the site. :) Z

Top Bottom