• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Greetings From Green Valley, Az

Chuck Borozinski

Reaction score
Found your website a few days ago. Seems like you're picking up new people everyday, and I'm wanting to stay in the loop of information. I went All in back in April. I have number 793, and I have plans to go to Shreveport next year and pick mine up and drive it home. Kind of thinking of either the Red or Silver. Had my chance to see it up close in October at the Balloon Fiesta in Albuquerque. It's nice to see the reservation number getting larger. Picture attached of me next to Elio, with my shirt. I put my number on my shirt with a heat transfer. :)
CBElio2.jpg

Okuma

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Found your website a few days ago. Seems like you're picking up new people everyday, and I'm wanting to stay in the loop of information. I went All in back in April. I have number 793, and I have plans to go to Shreveport next year and pick mine up and drive it home. Kind of thinking of either the Red or Silver. Had my chance to see it up close in October at the Balloon Fiesta in Albuquerque. It's nice to see the reservation number getting larger. Picture attached of me next to Elio, with my shirt. I put my number on my shirt with a heat transfer. :)View attachment 69

Welcome to the site Chuck! I love the idea of putting your number on the shirt. I'd probably do that if the shirt was any color other than white. Any white shirt I have gets a stain on it within minutes of putting it on.

Top Bottom