• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Greetings From Oregon

Daryl M

Elio Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hello. My name is Daryl and I am from just outside Burlington Oregon. I found out about Elio Motors about a week before their tour came through Portland. After a week of study, and seeing the prototype (mule) at a local mall I jumped all in.

It looks like I'll have another year before I have to decide on color and options. Good, because I can't yet decide between Blue, Green, or Creamsicle. My wife says I may NOT have another silver car. (when my son is home, that puts three silver cars in the driveway)

I look forward to waiting for my car along with the rest of you.

Okuma

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome to Elio Owners! I'm boring with my color choices, can't decide between licorice or marshmellow :D

TEXAS FLASH

Elio Fan
Reaction score
Hello. My name is Daryl and I am from just outside Burlington Oregon. I found out about Elio Motors about a week before their tour came through Portland. After a week of study, and seeing the prototype (mule) at a local mall I jumped all in.

It looks like I'll have another year before I have to decide on color and options. Good, because I can't yet decide between Blue, Green, or Creamsicle. My wife says I may NOT have another silver car. (when my son is home, that puts three silver cars in the driveway)

I look forward to waiting for my car along with the rest of you.
I'm DARYL M ALSO, TexasFlash on the forum just introduced my self on the forum . just thought it was odd to see another DARYL M

Top Bottom