• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Greetings From The Beaches Of Delaware!

ElioFisherman

Reaction score
I'm excited and can hardly wait to push the orders to 100,000. I think we can reach 65,000 by Labor Day! Spread the word! Yes! I ordered a Red Hot! Elio...What about you?

Attachments

• elio20.jpg
    elio20.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 225

aahz

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Howdy and hello from Arizona. We'll get to 65k before ya know it!
It's a pleasure welcoming new members. Wasn't that long ago it was me!
Good people here. Knowledgeable and friendly!

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
I'm excited and can hardly wait to push the orders to 100,000. I think we can reach 65,000 by Labor Day! Spread the word! Yes! I ordered a Red Hot! Elio...What about you?

Love your enthusiasm. Make it contagious!

What about me for reaching 65k by Labor Day? Prob not. I'd settle for January. Color? Leaning towards True Blue. :humble:

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Big reach-out from The PNW, welcome to a great site. You will gain much by reading back posts about the Elio, and a vast quantity of B.S.
BTW, for all the folks waiting years with lower numbers, your wait will be measured in days ( there are many charts and calculations of daily production estimates) some with very first hand experiences having worked in the very factory where the E will be manufactured.

Ian442

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Side question: Are there still horseshoe crab migrations to witness down there at the beach ? And yes welcome :)

Top Bottom