• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Gun-toting Grandma Stops Would-be Assailant

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
I'm thankful this story turned out well and do admire Jewell Turner

"A Fort Worth grandmother thwarted her would-be robber Monday when she pulled a pistol from her purse and scared her assailant away.

Jewell Turner, 74, told NBC 5 she was waiting in her minivan outside of her doctor’s office, near the corner of West Magnolia Avenue and 6th Avenue in the city’s Near South Side, when a man tapped on the glass of her driver’s side window.

Turner said she rolled down the window when the man said he needed directions.

“He stood there and we talked for a while, [him] just asking for directions and me giving them to him,” Turner recalled. “Never thought that when I turned my head that that young man would stick a knife to my throat.”

for the rest of the story, take a look at this link

RUCRAYZE

Elio Addict
I'm thankful this story turned out well and do admire Jewell Turner

"A Fort Worth grandmother thwarted her would-be robber Monday when she pulled a pistol from her purse and scared her assailant away.

Jewell Turner, 74, told NBC 5 she was waiting in her minivan outside of her doctor’s office, near the corner of West Magnolia Avenue and 6th Avenue in the city’s Near South Side, when a man tapped on the glass of her driver’s side window.

Turner said she rolled down the window when the man said he needed directions.

“He stood there and we talked for a while, [him] just asking for directions and me giving them to him,” Turner recalled. “Never thought that when I turned my head that that young man would stick a knife to my throat.”

for the rest of the story, take a look at this link
Good one! But to the bad, more folks are killed by "friendly" fire . Least we forget the recent 2 year old shooter who plugged his/her mom, or that sweet kid at the range who popped her instructor.

I even think they're trying for open gun carry in Texas? She would have been faster to the draw, without possibly getting stuck pulling her piece from her purse.
Remember guns don't kill people- kids and seniors are doing a good job too.
It's amazing, here in South Florida, (land of the walking/driving dead,) that with "stand your ground" laws there aren't more shoot-outs at intersections and parking lots. lol
Oh no, looks like the 2nd amendments are closing in, just gotta say..............................( hiding under desk, hoping they don't see me), I'd pray, if I wasn't an atheist !!, yea I know, there ain't any in a foxholes-lol
Waiting for some heat, hoping you're to busy cleaning your "piece(s) to notice.