• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Had A Heart Attack . . . .

aknaten

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Two weeks ago I started belching non-stop. Doctor didn't see much wrong, prescribed Nexium. Started having chest pains and difficulty breathing, went to the hospital -- heart attack. Last Wednesday had 6 by-passes, home yesterday and feeling tired but much better. Glad to be alive.

booboo

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Two weeks ago I started belching non-stop. Doctor didn't see much wrong, prescribed Nexium. Started having chest pains and difficulty breathing, went to the hospital -- heart attack. Last Wednesday had 6 by-passes, home yesterday and feeling tired but much better. Glad to be alive.
Get well soon. Glad you made it back.

NSTG8R

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Scary stuff! I had a heart attack in '96 at 34 years old. No blockages. They called it arterial spasms and I had little doubt about what was happening, but couldn't believe it was possible as I was in pretty good shape back then. Still on meds to this day, will be forever I suppose. Glad you're feeling much better!! Get some rest and try not to read about Politics or EM to keep the blood pressure down. ;)

Maurtis

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Wow, glad to have you with us still! Rest well.

JEBar

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
delighted to hear that you received timely good treatment .... most certainly hope you are on the mend

Frim

Elio Addict
Reaction score

Glad you are back. My health event turned out to be acute asthma. Not funny, but not as life threatening. Good luck and take it easy.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
A group of us do cycling. One guy is 55 years old and he is the poster guy for health. He does triathlons, ironmans and lots of running. Over this past summer after a 50 mile group ride, he went home and an hour later had a massive heart attack. As we all found out, it runs in his family and he has been healthy for years because it seems that every man on his mom's side has a heart attack around 45-50 and many don't make it past 60. Obviously, his genes caught up to him.

Good to see you made it out OK.

Top Bottom