• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Happy Anniversary!

bowers baldwin

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Just noticed that the 4th anniversary of me plunking down $1k on an "all-in" reservation was yesterday! I should've gone out and done something special!...Like get drunk, or something else I'd regret the next day. :rolleyes:
1717 days, 5 hours, 40 minutes and 3 seconds...
Or 4 years, 8 months, 14 days, 5 hours, 40 minutes, 3 seconds, but who's counting?
Congrats on your 4th year I guess?

Made in USA

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I only went all in 701 days ago and locked-in at the $7,000 price. So a couple of years. Really not too bad, but am disappointed in the lack of positive progress. Had stock for a while but sold at $7.50. Made enough to cover the locked-in amount so really all I have invested now is time. Considered purchasing again at this $5.00 level but there just isn't enough good news to justify the risk. When and if they do get funding it will take several years before they are profitable. By then they might have competition from China or other?

If Elio is produced, and they honor their agreements, then I will honor mine and purchase the Elio.
My current daily driver is only a year old so not in any great hurry or need to replace. 2019? Lets hope.

Top Bottom