• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Happy Holidays

Johnapool

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hey, All you Eliomaniacs! Although we have posted this here and there, I want to make a special effort to wish you all Happy Holidays, and my New Year's wish is for all of us to be driving an Elio next Christmas!!
I hope you have a safe and warm Christmas and enjoy the fruits of old Mother Earth until you can just barely walk!!!
Thanks again for all the good vibes you sent me when I was sick.
John

Johnapool

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have learned my lesson. You never get too old to learn.

With the holidays upon us I would like to share a personal experience with you all about drinking and driving after a "night on the town" with friends.

This past Friday, I was out on a pre-Christmas evening with several friends. I had a few cocktails, followed by several glasses of wine. Despite my jolliness, I still had the sense to know that I was over the limit. That's when I decided to do what I have never done before: I took a cab home. Sure enough, there was a police road block on the highway but, since it was a cab, they waved it past. I arrived home safely without incident.

This was both a great relief and surprise because I had never driven a cab before. I don't even know where I got it from and now that it is in my garage, I don't know what to do with it.

Top Bottom