• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Heard From Elio?

Who still believes?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Husker1

Elio Addict
Reaction score
When was the last time anyone heard anything from Elio? I emailed them a couple weeks ago and didn’t even get the standard form reply from them.

84mpg

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Months? More than a year?

Apparently, the earth is indeed flat and Paul must have driven a prototype off the edge....

There’s no excuse for the silence. He owes the “check writers “ at least one measly paragraph.

Samuel Gompers

Elio Addict
Reaction score
The mantra on this site has always been that Elio is under no legal obligation for anything, and you should have read the agreement. I never thought that was a good argument, but it seems strange to be okay with getting a paragraph when you were supposed to be getting a functional vehicle.

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Last time Paul was heard talking was May 2018 in Shreveport.
Last official press release from Elio Motors was September 2018.
Last time Elio Motors filed a report with the SEC, November 2018.
Last time Paul was ever seen on camera was about a 3 second shot of him in Columbus, OH. April 2019.
Last time Elio Motors posted on their FB page, April 2019.
Last time Elio Motors responded to an email that was not a canned response was January 2020 (that was where the BBB and Let Joe Know from a Phoenix news station contacted Elio Motors as to why it was taking so long to refund deposits).

As of today, the 76 week timeline they set forth if they got full funding today, will now take us to January 20, 2022.
That means, people who put a deposit down in January 2013, will be waiting 9 years and Elio motors will be 13 or 14 years old (depending on what you consider Elio motors going into business).

TCBronson

Elio Addict
Reaction score
I have very little faith that we will ever get our vehicles. I am surprised the stock hasn't been de-listed. I still have 200 shares and two non refundable orders in on two vehicles. I wish something would happen one way or the other instead of this long waiting with no new news. Either let us know what the plan is or shut down completely and let this go in to the books as another failed start up in automotive history. I am also surprised this forum still exists. I got an email from this site telling me I haven't been here in a while, so I decided to check things out.

BaldGuy

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Elio's own words. Says it all.

Hang in There
The momentum is huge. We have a breakthrough vehicle, a plant to build it in, and we’re poised to hire an American work force of 1,500 to produce it. Plus, we have thousands of Elio reservation holders and counting. So now you just want your Elio. We understand, and we want you to have it too. So keep the adrenaline up, because your place in automotive history has almost arrived.

Your Elio Team!

RSchneider

Elio Addict
Reaction score
because your place in automotive history has almost arrived.
So I just want to know the context of "almost arrived" is. Is it like when you have almost arrived to a friends house and you are 5 minutes away? Is it like you almost arrived but you showed up at that same friends house 5 years later?

Top Bottom