• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Helio Everybodee!

Reaction score
You know, hello everybody in Grover speak. Aaron here in South Point, Ohio

Welcome Aaron. Wow. I hope you get your boss and you co-worker on this forum. Your going to be a spokesman for the three of you, lol. The closest OHIO neighbor, to you, I have down is Mack Bailey. I'm not sure what town he is in. Your really at the south point of OHIO, lol. We're planning a few get togethers. Buckeye Jake will have one before spring in Columbus area. And we're planning a big one Spring 2016 at Cedar Point Amusement Park. Your in great company with your enthusiasm. Welcome, The OHIO ELIO Den Mother

Jeff Porter

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Norton, KS; halfway between Kansas City and Denver
You know, hello everybody in Grover speak. Aaron here in South Point, Ohio. I don't think that I have a reservation number yet because my $100.00 All-in from back in July, 2014 did not provide a number, but it does not discourage my enthusiasm for our up and coming Elio. My wife was skeptical at first, but when we pulled into Kroger's parking lot and there were no cars in sight or people around and I looked down to find a roll of 5 $20.00 dollar bills and I tossed it into her lap and said there is my Elio, she was sold. My boss and one of my co-workers are also now $100.00 All-in's.
A bit about me-when I am interested in something, I am obnoxiously set on it. Case and point. Back in 2008, when the gas prices hit $4.00 per gallon the first time, I saw, while walking around the parking lot at work, a little Honda Rebel MC 250 and I told my wife of the vehicle. She said ok, buy one. I was shocked because always wanted to ride a MC but never thought I would really do it. Now I had a reason and the backing I needed to really become a biker, my wife! That first year I put over 11,000 miles on that Rebel and rode it to Cincinnati, Ohio in rush hour traffic on a conference. I'll tell you at 70+ miles per hour on the 275 loop in rush hour traffic and bumper-to-bumper, you realize real quick that you need more power. I had no more throttle and was in fifth gear. I did my research and purchased a 2007 Kawasaki Vulcan 500 LTD. It was all I would need and would keep up with any Harley on the road. After several years of riding the Kawasaki with an average of 55 miles per gallon, I have slowed down on riding in the rain and cold. I still love the bike, but when I saw Elio everything has changed. I consumed all the info and specs of Elio and I believe that Paul will be able to pull this off. Can't wait!

Hi Aaron, welcome and congrats!

Did I detect a Sesame Street reference there?? :D

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
How sweet that is to look forward to two ELIO'S for the same residence!:) Wow how cool, enjoy!:) Fantastic eh!:D
Terrence :):)
Terrence, how sweet it is!:D We've been on the fence with #2 since we signed up for #1. With the 50% bonus back we couldn't say NO! With 2, we'll sell the Chevy and park the truck, using it for travel. Now we have to figure out how to get two of them home!:rolleyes::)

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Terrence, how sweet it is!:D We've been on the fence with #2 since we signed up for #1. With the 50% bonus back we couldn't say NO! With 2, we'll sell the Chevy and park the truck, using it for travel. Now we have to figure out how to get two of them home!:rolleyes::)
Isn't it nice we have a year to plan and dream about such things? I'm enjoying exploring my pick up options. How sweet it is! :-) Z

Norahsbed

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Isn't it nice we have a year to plan and dream about such things? I'm enjoying exploring my pick up options. How sweet it is! :) Z
Z, the original plan was to go pick up the Elio and tow it or Haul it in the back end of the pick up and drive home the long way taking our time along the LA, TX coast line. Now it might be tow and haul or fly down and drive them both back. Lots of time to plan the attack on Shreveport!:)

Music Man

Elio Addict
Reaction score
You know, hello everybody in Grover speak. Aaron here in South Point, Ohio. I don't think that I have a reservation number yet because my $100.00 All-in from back in July, 2014 did not provide a number, but it does not discourage my enthusiasm for our up and coming Elio. My wife was skeptical at first, but when we pulled into Kroger's parking lot and there were no cars in sight or people around and I looked down to find a roll of 5 $20.00 dollar bills and I tossed it into her lap and said there is my Elio, she was sold. My boss and one of my co-workers are also now $100.00 All-in's.
A bit about me-when I am interested in something, I am obnoxiously set on it. Case and point. Back in 2008, when the gas prices hit $4.00 per gallon the first time, I saw, while walking around the parking lot at work, a little Honda Rebel MC 250 and I told my wife of the vehicle. She said ok, buy one. I was shocked because always wanted to ride a MC but never thought I would really do it. Now I had a reason and the backing I needed to really become a biker, my wife! That first year I put over 11,000 miles on that Rebel and rode it to Cincinnati, Ohio in rush hour traffic on a conference. I'll tell you at 70+ miles per hour on the 275 loop in rush hour traffic and bumper-to-bumper, you realize real quick that you need more power. I had no more throttle and was in fifth gear. I did my research and purchased a 2007 Kawasaki Vulcan 500 LTD. It was all I would need and would keep up with any Harley on the road. After several years of riding the Kawasaki with an average of 55 miles per gallon, I have slowed down on riding in the rain and cold. I still love the bike, but when I saw Elio everything has changed. I consumed all the info and specs of Elio and I believe that Paul will be able to pull this off. Can't wait!
A warm WELCOME to you, Aaron Lee. Happy to have you on board with the rest of the "family!"

Top Bottom