• Welcome to Elio Owners! Join today, registration is easy!

You can register using your Google, Facebook, or Twitter account, just click here.

Hello All #3613

Joshua Caldwell

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Joshua and a few months back I jumped straight in without any introduction and getting my reservation number is as good a time to correct that oversight as any.

#3613 YAY!

This is a great group of people and it has been wonderful getting to know all of you while trading Elio gossip and on the rarest of occasion, facts :p

Ty

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Hello, my name is Joshua and a few months back I jumped straight in without any introduction and getting my reservation number is as good a time to correct that oversight as any.

#3613 YAY!

This is a great group of people and it has been wonderful getting to know all of you while trading Elio gossip and on the rarest of occasion, facts :p
We try to keep those facts rare.

zelio

Elio Addict
Reaction score

#3613 YAY!

Hi and welcome from Oregon, Jobeleca. It has been a pleasure sharing the journey to this point with you and I am sure you will have even more to contribute now that you have the magic number. Next year in our Elios! :) Z

Sorry, I should have said Joshua. I was too tired when I wrote that. :-) Z

Last edited:

Jim H

Elio Addict
Reaction score
Joshua, welcome from New Mexico. Our next long wait is for production to begin. The forum will provide hours of entertainment and help us organize our plans to take delivery of our Elio's. Enjoy the journey.

Top Bottom